Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Yes I have this GE washer, well when i run the water into it

Yes I have this GE washer, well when i run the water into it then it will not wash, neither will it rinse or spin the water? I need help?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? The model should be located on a sticker below the lid or on the back of the control panel.

Also, will the water stop filling if you turn the washer off? Or do you need to turn the water off behind the washer to stop it from filling?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the model:WHRE5550K2WW and the water will turn off, but when the cycle get to the wash cycle it will not do nothing?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So what up, I am waitng to hear back from you?

Sorry, I have a lot to type. OK so lets reset the electronics and see if that resets the motor. If not, then you'll need to remove the front panel and check the red/green light on the top of the motor to see if it's flashing. If it's flashing, how many times is it flashing?

To reset the electronics, turn the washer off. Then disconnect power for about 20 seconds. Next, reconnect power then open and close the lid five or more times within 12 seconds in the first 30 seconds of power-up.

To remove the front panel, use a putty knife and push on the two hidden metal spring clips that hold the top panel to the front panel. These clips are located in the crease between the top and front panel. If both clips are pushed back, the front panel will unclip and hinge forward and down so that you can access the motor.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

suppose this dont work, what must i do, should I get my refund? give me a answer?

If resetting the electronics doesn't work, then you'll need to follow the step by step in the following link and replace whatever faulty part you have.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the answer you give me about the GE washer, you tell me reset it and I follow all of your instruction and it did not work, so what's next, I have already pay you $19 dollar? I need a response right away please?

I responded yesterday and said:

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay, were do I go to find the link?

I'm not sure what you mean, I just gave you the link for the second time. Below is the link now for the 3rd time.

CLICK HERE <------ Here is the link, click on it to open it.