Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a MDBH949AWW1 Maytag Dishwasher and the only buttons

I have a MDBH949AWW1 Maytag Dishwasher and the only buttons that are functioning are the HI TEMP - HEATED DRY - and SANITIZE other buttons work you know what might be wrong?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If some buttons on the control panel work and others don't, then that means that your touch panel has just failed and will need to be replaced. I would first turn the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't fix the issue, then you know that there is nothing more you can do but replace the touch control panel. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model. number.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the link you put for the Control Panel ..that is just for the cover and does not include the circuit board ...Correct?

That is correct yes. But the cover has the touchpad built into it. Also, if you order it from the link I gave you on, they allow you to return electronics unlike most appliance parts stores should you end up not needing it for some reason.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much for your help were extremely quick and very proficient !!!!

no problem and I wish you only the best!