Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My frgidaire washer, model GLTF2070DS, will only operate in

My frgidaire washer, model GLTF2070DS, will only operate in quick wash. No other cycles work..!?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If the quick wash operation works but none of the other cycles like normal wash, then you have a bad control board. You've already tried to unplug the unit and plug it back in and that didn't seem to reset the electronics, so at this point you'd need to order and replace the display interface control board since it won't reset. The part number you'd need is 134207750.

The part is all plug and play so if you're handy, you can definitely replace the part yourself. Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the quick response, but everywhere I'm checking says this part is discontinued. Might you have a source for this part you could recommend?
Unfortunately I think you're correct. I don't see the part at any place whatsoever. You can try to contact some place like Appliancetimers.com to see if they refurbish your board, but other than that the unit may just not be repairable any longer. I know this unit isn't really all that old, but manufactures are only required to make parts for 7 years and after that, it's up to them if they want to keep making parts. This particular model wasn't all that popular because of the additional cost to have the touchpad and display unlike most of the other models Frigidaire made.