Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a model ED2PHE*M*O refridgerator My problem is the door

I have a model ED2PHE*M*O refridgerator My problem is the door water dispenser is leaking. how do I get at it to repair.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you explain exactly where the water is leaking from? The bottom below the door? Inside the dispenser?

Is it leaking all the time or just when you dispense water?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is leaking from dispenser when I use it. my question is how do I get at it to fix problem.

OK so you'll need to remove the front face of the dispenser to get inside the dispenser. To do this, pull the drip tray off at the bottom of the dispenser. There are 2 tiny slots below the dispenser frame and the door skin. Use a small flat head screwdriver and pry out until the bottom of the dispenser unclips, at which point you can lift the dispenser up and off. Be sure to unplug the refrigerator first. Below is a video that shows you how to remove this dispenser frame.

CLICK HERE for video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!