Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

i have a PHS69EHSS2 that will not turn on at all. it has power

i have a PHS69EHSS2 that will not turn on at all. it has power and everything but nonething runs.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Are the interior lights inside the refrigerator on at all? Can you tell me what the display shows on it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

displays show temp but nonething is coming on.

OK so if nothing is turning on and the display is showing, your main display relay board has failed and needs to be replaced. Try to unplug the unit for 60 seconds and see if the electronics will reset and start working. If the display board won't work, you'll need to order and replace the display board in the top of the refrigerator. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for display board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!