Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have an Amana refrigerator and would like to adjust ice maker,

I have an Amana refrigerator and would like to adjust ice maker, but it is not making big ice cubes. How do you adjust the ice maker, or is there not any adjustment?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today ,do you have the model number ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
NNN-NN-NNNN/p>
okay that number doesn't come up. can you look inside the refrigerator section for a tag on the side wall or the ceiling ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

TX21VW

ice maker no. IC6

okay thanks , This is a very delicate adjustment on these. you need to turn the screw very very little at a time and then watch for each batch until you get it where you want it.when i say very little no more than 1/8 of a turn each time. clockwise is more water (bigger cubes) the little adjustment screw is on the side of the ice maker where i put the arrow. if you turn this to much you can break the ice maker so go easy. graphic also its a very small plastic screw
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will try the adjustment screw

thanks for your help.

I do not want to enroll in the monthly plan. charge for this question, and delete my Visa card number.

thank you very much,

Robert

okay you have to rate me 3 or above for this question so I get credit for helping you and I will let them know not to put you on the monthly plan, thanks and have a great night, Bryan