hello , that model number isnt coming up , is this just a cooktop or a stovetop with a oven as well? if so does the oven heat bake and broil?
did all the top elements go out at the same time ?
how old is the stove?
sorry ,there was a technical error
how old is the house ? is this a plug in or is it hardwired?
I would suspect one of the power lines feeding the top burners is either burned off or shorted being that old , the wiring gets brittle and easily burns off , it isnt likely that all 4 infinite switches up top are bad , the main power is is good because the oven works ..there are 2 legs of power going to each switch then jumping to the other switches , i would shut the breaker off remove the rear panels and look for burned off or shorted wires
no, if you find bad wiring you can replace or crimp on a new terminal , get another piece of wiring and splice it in with connectors or maret connectors
parts may not necessarily be available if needed but wiring can be fixed
ok ,thx but youll be ok if you shut the breaker or unplug first
any wiring issue?