Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

Cabrio W10189966 wont spin replaced modular and electronic

Cabrio W10189966 won't spin replaced modular and electronic pad new pump still won't spin Help:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) please
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Does it fill and wash and drain but not spin?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

CabrioW10189966won,t spin

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Since I am inviting you back to do any of these, do not use a 1 or 2 rating or this will likely NOT help you get a satisfactory answer. It will delay our task, and it tends to be depressing for the expert trying to help you, often right at the beginning of the exchange, before we have accomplished our task.

I know the rating system is somewhat complicated, but you do not have to do a negative rating in order not to pay or to get your deposit back.

In addition, a negative rating only serves to rate the expert doing his/her utmost to help you. The expert also will not get paid under these circumstances.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

Negative ratings do not cover posts that do not come through, or any other difficulties...experts face those just as you do. This includes frustrations that you might have had before meeting your expert.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. But, it is up to your honor to click a smiley face and make sure that I am compensated for my time and effort. Please realize we are only compensated PER smiley per click and from bonuses, so extensive time with you would hopefully stimulate your consideration of this aspect of the system.

That is not the model number, you can find the model number and serial number inside the lid opening area of the machine..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you model#wtw6600sw2

So the machine will fill, wash, drain but will not try to spin at all? Does an error code show up?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sometimes SD it gets stuck on 12 on the timer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Help:-) :-) :-) :-)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Chas are you there still

Yes I am still, please be patient, I have to help 5 people at once. I will answer back.. THe SD does it come up very often?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes sorry I'll be patient. Not at all now just stuck on 12 at the timer

Is all the water out of the unit?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, most likely a piece of clothing is stuck between the inner and outer tub of the washer causing this problem. we need to remove the inner tub to get to it,, This video will show how to get the inner tub out so we can see what is stuck down there ,,, most likely a sock I find when I have this problem Let me know what happens

Click here for video

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech