Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Maytag Stove. The top burners work fine. The electronic

I have a Maytag Stove. The top burners work fine. The electronic clock and oven controls don't work. Nothing lights up. Model number is XXXXX
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

On this particular model, if there are no signs of life, on the display, then unfortunately the display board itself has failed. There are no cut outs or fuses that will stop the display board from illuminating and you know you're getting 120 volts because the burners on the top still work. That being said, the part is all plug and play so if you're handy you can definitely replace the part yourself. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace for your model. The problem is that the part is $240, so it's not a cheap part at all.

CLICK HERE

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!