Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

our recently purchased motor home has a Advantium 120 Oven

our recently purchased motor home has a Advantium 120 Oven and I need to know if I can cook Stouffer dishes in it and also if I can bake in metal pans - Thanks

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

do you have the full model number ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Advantium 120 oven - model # XXXXX

that model doesnt come up. Is this a straight microwave or is it a oven microwave combo ? can you also look at the tag on the inside on one of the walls and get the model number directly from that ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is a household speed cook oven - model # XXXXX 02

microwave -oven microwave combo

okay perfect, 1st as far as baking in metal pans thats fine as long as your not using this in microwave cooking, (just using bake is fine) 2 the Stouffer dishes can be cooked in the microwave, they have microwave safe containers. heres a link to the entire manual for this also for future reference. I hope this info helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan