Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi Brian Bosch shx46a06 uc/21 women said dead just stopped

Hi Brian Bosch shx46a06 uc/21 women said dead just stopped working out of no where and opened up and had some water in bottom but no lights or nothing just dead
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today. Good morning, as you know the first thing you should check is the connections in the junction box at the dish washer. remove the wire nuts and see if theres a bad connection. inside the terminal box. once thats check go to the main control board in the door, check for power there. If you have 120 volts getting to the control it has failed. Main Control Board 488428          Main Product View heres a link to the part. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/488428/1102296?modelNumber=SHX46A06?RCAID=1000065 also check power to the start switch. On - Off Switch 165886          Main Product View if powers going in but none comming out change the switch. On - Off Switch part number 165886, Let me know how you do, thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will do thanks brian I will get back to you

okay thanks, XXXXX XXXXX me know if you need more help. Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the board question was a little confusing at the end of it sorry if power is going into board and not coming out your saying the board is bad correct

yes it you find the junction box is okay and you test for power at the main control and get 120 volts and the display doesn't light up (thats what I meant to say sorry)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks I will let you know whats happening

okay, thanks, Bryan