Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Kenmore side by side. Ice machine isnt making ice, and "Ice

Kenmore side by side. Ice machine isn't making ice, and "Ice Maker Control" red light is flashing. What is the problem please?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon, open the freezer and on the other side across from the blinking light and theres a flap. without covering the hole in the flap push it in. does the light keep blinking or does it go solid ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Light keeps blinking when flap closed, without blocking hole in flap

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Answered with a question. I answered the question and No other response was received.
I did reply , please give me a chance to tell you whats going on. the site is having issues,. I wrote out a whole answer and sent it. the site lost it.
okay whats going on is your emitter/receiver is bad. this will need to be replaced. heres a link to order it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Ice-Level-Control-Board/4389102/921526?RCAID=1000065 sorry for the delay there are site issues. thanks and have a great weekend , Bryan