How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask The Home Smithy Your Own Question
The Home Smithy
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9619
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
The Home Smithy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi The Home Smithy, In a question submitted on 5/23/13 I

This answer was rated:

Hi The Home Smithy,

In a question submitted on 5/23/13 'I purchased the Phillips Juicer from the Amazon UK website', she listed the juicer as being 700W. You mentioned that a 100W power converter would be sufficient.

I also purchased the same juicer and am having the same dilemma. However, before I purchase a 100W power converter, I wanted to verify that the 100W power converter is the correct device for the listed 700W Juicer.

Can you please clarify?

Thank you,

Hi, Martin.

That must have been a typo. You will need a 1000 watt converter to be sure that the juicer operates properly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Best, Smitty

The Home Smithy and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions