Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Can I use just the dryeron my splendide 2000? There seems to

Can I use just the dryeron my splendide 2000? There seems to be a leak in the bathroom, that might be connected to the washer. Also, water overflows in the sink when I use the washer.
Thanks, Vesta

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Can you get us the full model number ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
WD-802 M .? I bought a used 5th wheel, and unfortunately there is no paperwork with more details.

okay sorry, I had to step out.

If you want to tumble dry a load without washing, rinsing
or spinning, proceed as follows:
Note: The dry weight of the load must not exceed
requirements previously mentioned.
• Make sure that the power cord is plugged in and that
circuit is energized.
• Make sure that the wash timer knob is at an OFF-DRY
• Press the Half Heat button, if you wish to dry at a low
• Set the Dryer Timer knob to the drying time you
I found the manual for you which will help you in further problems. click this blue link. I hope this helps. please remember to rate me 3 or above so I get credit for helping you. thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bryan,
Sorry, I had to go to work and am just getting back to trying to fix the problems his morning . I have read the set up on the online manual before
But have found nothing about why the bathroom sink over flows when I do a load of wash. When you clean the vent you kind of have to turn the wash on and quickly, clean the vent, then put it back. My problem is that the toilet room carpet is soaking in water. I feel it is related to the washer in some way. The sink still over flows with water as if 2 cycles of water are already there. I don't know how to empty it and start all over. The bathroom was still soaking wet this morning. I don't think there is anything wrong with the toilet. Any thoughts?
oh I see. So your not sure if the machine is leaking ? if you don't use it for a couple of days does the floor dry up ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not used the washer in about a week because the sink overflowed. I have only been using the dryer. When you clean the vent you are supposed to turn past the wash setting and land on off/dry, but I think maybe the wash cycle is filling up somewhere and then when I do want to do a load, it starts a new cycle with a load of water in a trap somewhere. I may be way off base with this, but where is all this water coming from?
Mmmm, try shutting the water off to the machine only and let it sit (don't use it at all if possible) then see if the water goes away. it could be the water intake valve on the machine itself is not shutting tight and allowing water to seep into the machine when its off.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm not exactly sure where the water valve is. I can see the cord that plugs into the socket, but not the valve. Would it be outside somewhere?
its actually in the machine itself in the will have hoses going to it. take a look at page 5 in the manual I sent you it shows that hoses, you may have a loose hose also.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you Bryan, I will try that.
okay check the hoses also and see if ones dripping, that may be the problem.