Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Where does my idle pulley assembly go on my Maytag centennial

Where does my idle pulley assembly go on my Maytag centennial commercial technology dyer model # XXXXX I came off and I have no idea where it goes so I can put the belt back on
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service. I am sorry for the delay I was double checking the parts to make sure I have the right information for you.

If you will click the link below there is a video that will show you how to do that and route the belt exactly. I do not believe it is your exact model but it is your exact belt and idler pulley.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating so that I am compensated. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THANK YOU!! I thought that was where it went but could NOT figure out how to get it in. It is working great!!!! Well worth the money.

Thanks so much!! Betsy

You are very welcome Betsy, I am so glad I had the opportunity to help. Please return the next time you have an appliance question.