Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hello, I have a Kenmore double 30" upper convection self cleaning

Hello, I have a Kenmore double 30" upper convection self cleaning built in wall oven. There is an error code on the display that reads F7. We try and clear/off button and the error will clear for only a few seconds and then re-appear with a constant beeping. After the oven cools the beeping will stop but the error code is still present. Can someone tell me what F7 error code is since the owners manual does not have any information about this.
Thank you !

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Good afternoon. unfortunately this is a bad error to get. this is the meaning . basically it means the electronic control has failed. Oven Control Board WB27T10287 Main Product Viewthis is available but is not cheap sorry to say. its around $309.00 at the following link. click this blue link. you will need to order and replace the erc to fix the issue.

F7Computer logic interrupted (lock motor) Replace Electronic Range Control (ERC)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for getting back to me so quick. Appreciate all the help.

your very welcome, I wish I had better news though, have a great day and thanks, Bryan