Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a ken more refrigerator, everything as for be cold works

I have a ken more refrigerator, everything as for be cold works but the light & control panel don't work, I have no way of turning the temperature high or low, it use to beep when the door was left open not anymore. I changed the electronic board on the back of the frig to no avail. Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Do you have the complete model number...please put spaces in between the numbers when putting it here otherwise it will come back all XXXXX for me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN9300
This was a very common issue and they had a bunch of the light switches go bad. Replace the light switch itself. Part number

6600JB2004B

That should fix the issue you have.

All I ask is that you rate my assistance

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where can I order this switch?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The inside light comes on when the door is open & goes off when it's losed, I'm talking bout the lights & control panel, I cannot lower or raise the temperature , the door open alert don't work neither.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lights comes on when the door is open & goes off when the door is closed, I have no control of the control panel buttons.
CLICK HERE

That switch controls the keypad so if it is not working correctly the display will not come on. That is one of the most common issues for your problem.
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience: Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.