Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

how to set a energy star Frigidaire air conditioner model faa087s7a

how to set a energy star Frigidaire air conditioner model faa087s7a to come on and go off automatic
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Do you just want it to maintain a certain temp?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All you have to do is press the power button. The display should light up and you can press the Up and Down button to set whatever temperature you want. Once at the desired temp, the unit will hold whatever you set it to automatically.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will the air conditioner go off when it get a certain temperature or do I need to set it on automatic

The unit will go off at whatever the set temp is. The AUTO is for automatic fan. So you can set that so the fan will go on and off automatically, but the unit will always maintain automatic temp. Here is a link to the manual for you as well. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar. All I ask is that you rate my assistance before leaving thank you.