Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Refrigerator is warm along with the Freezer

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Is the refrigerator making any sounds at all or is it completly off?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

all lights are on, no noise

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a few minutes to look at the parts in your model that could cause that.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is there a place for an error code or some indicator?

If you had an error code it would be showing on the display right now. If you have no error and normal digits are showing there is no error and the main board is the problem.

LFX25960ST is the closest to the model number that is posted. You can try unplugging the refrigerator for 10 minutes and see if the main control board will reset. If the control in the fresh food section is showing digits that is the only part that can completly shut the refrigerator down without something making a noise.

Replace the board on the back of the refrigerator if unplugging it for 10 minutes does not reset it. There is a smaller panel up on the rear wall of the refrigerator. Unplug the refrigerator and remove that panel. Change the board and put the wires back on, they only fit where they belong. I have linked it below for you, it is part number EBR34917104. That will take care of it.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.