Technician-Josh, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Certified appliance repair tech.Factory trained.

My Norcold N621 gives me a fault code saying there is no power,

My Norcold N621 gives me a fault code saying there is no power, but I have 110 volts to the receptacale in the back of frig. Have replaced fuses, now I have nothing at the display. Could it be the circuit board behind? any help would be appreciated.

Technician-Josh : Hmnij
Technician-Josh : Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will be helping you today.
Technician-Josh : Please let me know when your available to do some tests. You will need a muti meter to do some testing.
Technician-Josh : You have to have 12v to the board. Make sure you are getting 12v and also check for a fuse on the board itself, you will have to access this from the back. Be sure you are getting that 12v signal before you go any further. Try charging your battery. Also what is this unit installed in?

This unit is installed in an rv. Have taken circuit board out an see no fuse. Battery has been charged. I've tried all this before contacting you. Wanted to know if replacing the board or thermistor would help.

I am having problems connecting to the Internet at this time, I will opt out so some one can help you in a timely fashion.