Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

low water pressure coming out of spray bar Asko D3630.

Jon : Hello
Jon : if you have low pressure coming out of the spray arm then it means the pressure coming through the diverted is weak.
Jon : What you need to do is remove the bottom wash arm and check th diverted for any food or debris. If anything gets lodged into the diverter it can cause poor water pressure.
Jon : So remove the wash arm then remove the screws to the diverter and check it out. If nothing in there then the diverter had becom jammed at one point and time and caused it to fail.
Jon : Please get back to me here if you need any other help or further clarification.
Jon : The part number for the diverter valve assembly is(NNN) NNN-NNNN You can get it from 1-877-821-4170. Just call them and give them your model and serial number and the part number for the diverter valve and they will send the part out to you.
Jon : Just get back to me here if you need help installing it or if you have other questions
And please remember to rate my performance positively if you feel that I have helped to answer your question. And if you have more questions after positively rating me please come back here and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks.
Mark,

Thank you for the positive rating it is greatly appreciated.

Please get back to me here if you have any other questions or concerns with this machine and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.