Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My samsung model rfg297aapb refrigerator is leaking defrosted

My samsung model rfg297aapb refrigerator is leaking defrosted water inside the back down under the bottom drawers. I checked the drains in the back, one of them is draining fine. The other one is dry.I blew air up throw both- they seemed clear. Also when I unplugged the unit to check it out I can't get the controls to tune on the cooling now! Both sides- the freezer and the frig. side say OF OF . Any suggestions? Hank at [email protected]
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

The unit is in demo mode. You need to take it out of the mode. Here is a video to show you how to take it out of demo mode. Just copy and paste the link below into your address bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwNXdCQCiw0
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The site helped but presented so many modes that I was lucky at the end to guess my way out . I got it to start again and cool. Finding the problem with one of the drains from one of the evaporators is next. Thank you.