Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

The cup that hold liquid bleach does not drain into the washer

The cup that hold liquid bleach does not drain into the washer at any time During the wash.All the other cups drain away.I cleaned all the cups after removing the drawer and also used a pipe cleaner on the bleach cup.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, that model number is XXXXX up a microwave did you get that number from the washer ? can you recheck it ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I recorded this number when I bought the washer .There is a number on the side but I do not know if it is the model number.the washer is a direct drive inverter and the number on the side is 111 fo742
okay neither of those numbers come up. is this a front load ? if so open the door and look around the door opening and on the door itself there should be a tag.
could the model number be WM2240CW, rather than MW2240CW
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes this a front load washer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry .The number is XXXXX
okay I found it, you need to replace the 3 way fill valve that rinses the different chambers into the tub. Water Inlet Valve 5221ER1003A Main Product View you can order this @ for $40.90 . its part number F160 on this diagram.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do I need an appliance expert to do this or can I do this myself?
you should be able to repair this yourself, there are screws along the back holding the top on remove those and slide the top off towards the back. you will see the valve once the tops off .