Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

gas stove all ignitors go a the same time

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Are the sparking when you turn a knob on or even when the knobs are off?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when all knobs are off

Has anything gotten spilled on the cooktop that may have run down where the knobs are?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not that I'm aware of

Okay, if there has been no spills, the switch harness that controls the spark is shorted and will need to be replaced. That part is number 3 in the diagram, available below. It is accessed by removing the front panel from behind the knobs and simply plugs in, making for a very easy replacement. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Switch Harness <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Thank you for allowing me to assist you! I am happy to answer any follow up questions you may have at no additional charge. I appreciate your positive feedback rating!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what if someone did spill something on it?

You can unplug it and place a fan to blow on the knob area for a few hours or use a hair dryer to dry out the switches.