Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have an older microwave over the range model KHMC106SO, serial

I have an older microwave over the range model KHMC106SO, serial #FS74912320 make in 12/87, and try to remove it from under the cabinet, I have removed all visible fasteners and attempted to pull the unit out or push up underneath but cannot seem to shake it loose, do you have any suggestions or old literature that may show me the way?
Ray Pike [email protected]

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

there are levers for the mounting in these. Number 18 on this diagram. graphichave you tried pulling them while some holds the microwave ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

. I did locate the two levers and have successfully removed the old unit. Thanks for the quick response. In error I signed up for a monthly service on the web site. I wish to cancel the subscription if you could verify for me.

Regards, XXXXX XXXXX

Great job Mr. Expert!!!!!!!

thank you and good job ! I had computer issue yesterday so couldn't get back to you sorry, please remember to rate me three or above so I get credit for helping you. thanks and have a great day ! Bryan