Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

LDS5811BB/01 DISHWASHER starting to leak at the bottom front

LDS5811BB/01 DISHWASHER starting to leak at the bottom front left side of the door

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

good evening. if you push in on the door does it stop ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it appears to be coming from where the big white vent tube plugs in to some unit at the top (with the front door removed)

around here ? graphicin the door itself ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes - is a stuck valve?? coming from K110 and running very slow (drips) down K124

that is called a casing but its a vent. most likely its leaking from the seal. heres a video on how to remove it so you can get a better look. its most likely leaking through the seal thats between the vent and the door number k121. heres the link to the video. hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do you think i should order that part? mine doesnt have the tube.....which way doe the vent motor vent - air in or out of the dishwasher?

I'm sorry, I had to sign off last night it was my birthday and people came over. anyway the vent if its not damaged I wouldn't replace , I would replace the gasket however. its part number 4986DD3003A and the hose on the vent itself is something they added to it so its the same part , that part number is XXXXX if you need that. hope that helps, thanks, Bryan
I hope you received my last reply. If you need more help please ask, if your all set please rate me 3 or above so I get credit for assisting you. rating me does not close this question and you can come back anytime. thanks, Bryan