Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have water leaking out of the front of my fisher & paykel

I have water leaking out of the front of my fisher & paykel front loader washing machine, I opened a little door down on the right side bottom front of the machine and unscrewed the nob that was there and water flooded out, is this something I can fix myself?
Do you still need help with this, I just came on and saw how old your question was.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well it's a bit late, because now I've worked out it is the seal around the door, but my next problem is I can't order the part as the number on the front of the machine has been scrped off. any suggestions

Go to this link to narrow down the model. You should be able to see yours then order from the model listed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you just what I needed have found the model.. much appreciated

Great, all I ask is that you please rate my assistance that is the only way I am credited. Thank you!