Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

All the lights on my control panel flash but the washer does

All the lights on my control panel flash but the washer does not it the main circuit board or the circuit board behind the buttoms on the controls?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If the control panel isn't operating properly and you can select and change all the different cycles and options like normal, but it does get power and "flash" or "illuminate", the problem is not your main circuit board in the back left corner. The problem is going to be the display control board itself. You'll need the full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way to order the correct part, but the front interface control board with all the buttons is the part you need to replace for your model.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if I push the power button all lights on panel flash for a second and go off. If I hold the power button and start buttom at the same all panellights stay on till I release it. it will notblet you select any cyclecle

OK understood. So that still means that your front interface display control board is faulty because the main board is sending power to the front board or it wouldn't light up at all.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I will order the display control board...maybe you cannot answer this question but I Paid the $30 on my credit card and when I went to check it said something about a 1 yr contract for $30 per month. I only want to pay the $30 no contract. Is that how this works?

From the way it appears on my screen, you selected not to have a subscription, so it's just a 1 time fee of $30. But if you have any problems with it charging you again, please contact customer service and they will sort out the problem.

I'm just following up to see how your appliances is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?