Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Kenmore 575 dishwasher. It stopped working and no

I have a Kenmore 575 dishwasher. It stopped working and no lights on the control panel would light up. I completed the “heated dry, high temp” sequence in an attempt to reset after which the dishwasher made a bunch of noises and eventually all lights on the control panel went on. I tried to press cancel, but nothing happened. Dishwasher still not working and all lights remain on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you happen to have the full model number so that I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker around the frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

665.13483K902

Perfect, thank you. So it sounds like you tried the reset and that definitely changed the symptoms, but your control board is still confused or shorted. There really isn't much you can do at this point but to turn the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds to the dishwasher to see if the electronics will reset and start working again. If it still won't work, you'll just need to order and replace the control board inside the door of the dishwasher because there is no other way to try and reset the board. Below is a link to the control board you'll need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I have turned the breaker off for 60 seconds. Should I try the reset again? Right now there are no lights on the dishwasher.

You can try the reset again yes. If it still won't work, then you need to replace the control board regardless of what new conditions present themselves.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ok, so it's still not working. if i replace the control board, it will be the fourth board for a dishwasher that is not even three years old yet. Do you have any ideas as to what could be making the boards keep go out? It seems a bit ridiculous to keep changing the board if there is something else that is causing the problem.

This units had the heating element re-designed so that it pulls less power because it shorts out the board over time. You'll want to get part number(NNN) NNN-NNNNwhich comes with the board and the heater.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.