Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Dacor convection oven. It is showing the #2 and will

I have a Dacor convection oven. It is showing the #2 and will not turn on. What can I do?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So if all that shows up on the display is the number 2 then it sounds like your display board is just confused and possibly shorted. This may sound very simple, but just turn the circuit breaker off to the oven or unplug it for 60 seconds and that will reset your electronics if they are just scrambled a bit. Now if that doesn't reset the problem, you'll want to order and replace the display control board itself because it just shorted out for one reason or another. Electronics are sporadic and not everything can be explained, but the number 2 is not a built in fault code for Dacor units. All of their errors will start with an "F"

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!