Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Whirlpool 465 gas- top burners work fine, broiler works fine,

Whirlpool 465 gas- top burners work fine, broiler works fine, when in bake mode it heats up but makes loud popping sound like gas goes off and on still goes to temp. but keeps poppin every so often?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today can you get us the full model number?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not home now will get back to you later

sure that will be fine. I'll watch for your reply, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The 465 has more numbers completing the model. can you get the rest ? I cant look up your model without them. thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SF367LEHN

okay perfect, the issue is with the oven igniter , there are two igniter's, on for the bake and one for the broil. the bake is used more so it starts to fail first. Oven Igniter(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product Viewfairly easy to change. there are two screws and it plugs in. its located under the floor of the oven. you can order this at the following link. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Igniter/3186491/503012?modelNumber=SF367LEHN0?RCAID=1000065 just click the blue link. the igniter gets weak and doesn't hold the valve open enough and it will pop. thanks and have a great weekend, Bryan