Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

i have a ge profile gas stove.eveything works except the touch

i have a ge profile gas stove.eveything works except the touch pad to turn on the oven?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there is really only one thing you can try before needing to replace the touchpad. Unplug the stove or turn the circuit breaker off. Then use a hair dryer and try to warm up the touchpad. Rub your thumb over the buttons to see if you can reset any stuck buttons. Let the touchpad cool down and then plug the oven back in or turn the circuit breaker on. If the toucpad to turn the oven on still doesn't work, then below is a link to the control panel with touchpad you need to order and replace to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE for touchpanel

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!