Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Ge pfss6pkxass is pooling water under the meat tray. How do

Ge pfss6pkxass is pooling water under the meat tray. How do I fix
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Since I am inviting you back to do any of these, do not use a 1 or 2 rating or this will likely NOT help you get a satisfactory answer. It will delay our task, and it tends to be depressing for the expert trying to help you, often right at the beginning of the exchange, before we have accomplished our task.

I know the rating system is somewhat complicated, but you do not have to do a negative rating in order not to pay or to get your deposit back.

In addition, a negative rating only serves to rate the expert doing his/her utmost to help you. The expert also will not get paid under these circumstances.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

Negative ratings do not cover posts that do not come through, or any other difficulties...experts face those just as you do. This includes frustrations that you might have had before meeting your expert.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. But, it is up to your honor to click a smiley face and make sure that I am compensated for my time and effort. Please realize we are only compensated PER smiley per click and from bonuses, so extensive time with you would hopefully stimulate your consideration of this aspect of the system.

Item 96 in the diagram has a drain in it, it is located in the back wall of the fresh food section. If you remove this wall you will see it, and make sure that it is not frozen shut or clogged up, this would cause water build up in th efresh food section under the deli tray...

http://c.searspartsdirect.com/lis_png/PLDM/G1203029-00006.png

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I need to remove all the trays to access the drain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I never received a diagram number but no picture to show me where it was located.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean, is there something that says view full diagram above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You stated item 96 in the diagram. I never received a diagram.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

did it come throughout that time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I got it. Will I need to remove the water filter and sections 117 and 108?

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
You shouldn't but I am not sure of that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This shouldn't take too long then. How long should I schedule myself for.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
1 hour should cover it/
Chas, Home Appliance Technician