Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

For me after completing the above steps 5 is lit and the PC

For me after completing the above steps 5 is lit and the PC red light is flashing as well as the power light
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is actually quite a rare error for Miele dishwashers and unfortunately not an easy issue to fix. The error code means that your heating circuit has failed. The heater is all one assembly with the thermistors, heater, and switches all built into it. You'd need to contact Miele themselves to get the part if you wanted to try replacing the part yourself, but it requires uninstalling the dishwasher and tipping it on one of it's sides or back so that you can remove the bottom panel in order to gain access to the heating assembly. Miele doesn't use outside distributers so the parts would need to come directly from Miele.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!