Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a maytag centennial model #w10250884 it washes &spins

I have a maytag centennial model #w10250884 it washes &spins but it doesn't spin enough water out of the clothes they come out wringing wet
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Can you look under the lid there should be a sticker with the correct model number on it, the model number you supplied is not coming up on my system.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no sticker...

Ok I will have to assume this is the direct drive model which is the most common, If so the problem is with the clutch assembly, this will need to be replaced, I have included a link below that will show you how to do the repair, Although the video is for a whirlpool yours is the same machine.

Click here to view the video.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Hi Norman,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,