Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

fridge freezes vegetables and there is frost in the inside

fridge freezes vegetables and there is frost in the inside of jars. circuit board was replaced when the bulbs melted the plastic cover around the circuit board but now a year later the temperature is -3 degrees Celsius. repairman replaced the baffle but still freezes. Need new circuit board? Model no. LRFC22750SB
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Is the display actually showing -3 degrees celsius? Or are you putting in a different thermostat to see that temperature?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I placed a thermometer in the fridge. The temperature remains the same no matter what the display reads. Right now it is at factory setting of 37.

OK perfect. So since the damper has been replaced, the only two things left that would cause this problem is your temperature defrost thermistor or the main control board. Now I know you replaced the main control board. The sensor is only about $10 so I would definitely replace that long before you replace the control board. The sensor is mounted behind a plastic cover on the right wall somewhat near the top. The cover is only about 2" or so and below is a link to the part you'll need to order.

CLICK HERE for sensor

If you still have problems, the main control board on the back would need to be replaced.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!