Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hello, i have a samsung washer WF419AAU and weve owned for

Customer Question

Hello, i have a samsung washer WF419AAU and we've owned for 3 1/2 years and it came up with a cod nd, does not drain. we've just learnded that we are supposed to clean out a filter in washer. Pulled out plug, cleaned reinstalled. Drained from tube next filter. I then ran a spin cylce and did not see any water come from the hose going to duratube drain. Should i be doing anything else, is it possible it is still clogged and somehting needs to be look at inside?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

well the only way to know if theres any issue other than the clog is to try a load , (no clothes ) just put this on a quick cycle and see if it drains. without any water in it theres no way of know if the pumps are working. can you do that and let me know ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, i've put it on quick cycle, it was not draining in normal fashion. What i mean is the drain tube with hanger on the dura tub ( it doesn't drain) when i move the hose lower a put into a small bowl id does drain but at 1/8 of what i'm used to seeing. i then drained from the tube by filter,verified the filter was not clogged (it wasn't).

What to do now?

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
make sure all the drain lines in the washer are clear, remove the pump assembly.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
make sure it clear and if it still doesn't drain replace the drain pump. heres a link to order it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drain-Pump/DC9715974C/2024992?modelNumber=WF419AAS?RCAID=1000065 sorry for the delay in replying we are having site issues.