Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

i HAVE THE 1800axw SET INCLUDING THE PEDESTALS. 1 how do you

i HAVE THE 1800axw SET INCLUDING THE PEDESTALS. 1 how do you remove the drawer from the pedestal.

2. the left rear foot of the pedestal mounts the nut fitting looks to have seperated from the washer mounted to the pedestal so now the foot has free up down movement. This has caused a lot of shaking and noise as the machine in hi speed spin now bounces the whole machine around the laundry room. So when I catch it is it possible to replace that part or do I need a new pedestal :). Chuck

repairguy :

Hello, my name isXXXXX will assist you today

repairguy :

I have looked at the parts breakdown for this pedestal and it looks like there are screws in the railing you would have to remove

repairguy :

I have also tried to locate the part you are talking about that locks the legs in place and the parts breakdown does not show this as a replaceable part

repairguy :

I have replaced these on other models, so I know what you are talking about. but it looks like you will have to buy a new pedestal unless you can tighten the piece you are talking about

JACUSTOMER-tf1q7qfr- :

So could i remove the broken part and use 2 nuts to secure this foot 1 inside and 1 outside as this pedestal is 200.00m locally here in Oregon.

repairguy :

I have never tried that but yes if you can figure a way to secure it tightly it should work just fine

JACUSTOMER-tf1q7qfr- :

ok thanks for the help.

repairguy :

you are very welcome and good luck