John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a ge front load washer...The handle is broken and is

Customer Question

I have a ge front load washer...The handle is broken and is loose from the sides.. how do I install the new hanlde? Model number WSSH300G)WW
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, this one should have two screws that you can see when the door is open. there may be a trim part over it but I don't see one on yours.

can you see screws here ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That is not enough info I need step by step..There was a piece that brok loose from the handle that is still attached. When I take these screws loose is it going to come off. I need help here how about step by step instructions.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay do you have a pair of needle nose pliers ? can you get a hold of the plastic part thats still in the door with them ?