Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a fridgdair front loader washer we moved and I have

I have a fridgdair front loader washer we moved and I have four metal dowel looking pices that go on the bottom to hold the drum how do you put them in an where do they go help

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, Are you trying to install the shipping bolts ?

are they similar to these ? maybe a different color, some are white plastic.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is causing an imbalance when starting and stopping of the spin cycle and a large screech sound.
it was recently transported by truck and boat.

Oh okay, can you remove the access panel in the back and tun the pulley by hand ? see if it is scrapping ? the panel in number 28 on this diagram.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I am waiting for my friend to see this to see if he understands this . ok can I print this image on my computer ?

you should be able to print this by right clicking your mouse and choosing print.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did print thanks can u stay on line my friend isn't here yet?

sure I will be on .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no the pulley is fine now what

no noise at all ? okay did they put the shipping bolts in when they shipped this ? If so did anyone remove them before you used this ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no one put them in before shipping

okay thats not good. you have a damaged rear bearing. Thats the screeching you hear.

this can also cause an out of balance issue. It's not good unfortunately. the rear bearing only comes with the whole rear drum assembly. Rear Drum with BearingNNN-NN-NNNNMain Product Viewits very expensive around $219.00 plus labor to replace this. This machine only has a one year warranty , if the machine is under a year old you can call and get this fixed under warranty but I wouldn't mention you shipped this without the shipping bolts installed, I wish I had better news. sorry. thanks , Bryan