Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

I have an LSC27910 refrigerator. There was a leak from the

I have an LSC27910 refrigerator. There was a leak from the water valve in the back so I pulled it out an tighten the screws on top which stoped the leak. When I put everything back together I tried the water but there was no power on the freezer side. The light inside the freezer, the ice dispense, the water dispenser, and the light by the water and ice dispenser all do not work.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Thats definitely the main control board, it is located in the compressor area. Everything that refrigerator does is controlled by that board including the lights and dispenser which are on seperate circuits. The only thing those have in common is that board. I have linked one place with a year warranty that has it online is just below.

To replace that unplug the refrigerator and remove the panel on the back. Remove the connectors and replace the board. Put the connectors back they will only fit where they belong. Follow the instruction sheet that comes with the part. Plug the refrigerator in and turn it on. If it does not turn on right away, wait 40 minutes, it will be in the defrost cycle and will start.

That will take care of the problem, If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.