Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

samsung SRS622DSS fridge freezer. I turned it off to deice

samsung SRS622DSS fridge freezer. I turned it off to deice the fridge (as the defrost heater isn't receiving power so I do this on a fortnightly basis to keep it running).
When I turned it back on I heard the start relay click as normal, but the compressor and fan did not start running. The lights are on inside but no sounds. The display has one light on - a blinking strip on the 2nd temp. numeral for the fridge.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Press both buttons Power Freeze— and Power Cool simultaneously until the display quits blinking and beeps, 8-12 seconds, then release.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.