Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

I have a Frigidaire Side by Side refrigerator/freezer, bought

I have a Frigidaire Side by Side refrigerator/freezer, bought in 2011. It started beeping constantly yesterday morning, no display and won't cool or freeze. Lights come on, water and ice dispenser operate, but that's it. Tried unplugging for several minutes, no luck. opened doors with it unplugged, no luck, still beeping. Can you help?

Hello Wayne my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Give me just about 5 minutes to look at the diagrams and type the response.

Wayne if unplugging did not reset it you will need to replace it, that is the only reset. I have linked the part below for you, unplug the refrigerator install the new part and turn it on. That display part is the main control board for your refrigerator, there are no other parts that can cause that type of problem.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.

I am sorry the image was slow uploading. Its below, that is the temperature board. That is the main board.