Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a lg gas dryer dlg2351 code in5 clean filter plus all

I have a lg gas dryer dlg2351 code in5 clean filter plus all outside vent is open no heat

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This may be the overheat stat having cut in.
Was the filter or the vent blocked prior to this happening?

Can you also check that model number please?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

model # XXXXX filter and outside vents were a bit dirty but are all cleaned now no results there was a code of IN 5 suppose to indicate a dirty filter or maybe a blocked vent

Hi
Thanks

I suspect that if the filter was blocked or dirty, the overheat thermostat my have tripped to stop it from overheating.

This will require some dismantling of the machine and testing the component with a meter.
Are you able to do this with a multimeter?
I am trying to locate the schematic for this

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks i guest that i want be able to do any more with this guest i,ll call a repair man don,t think i want to take this thing apart

HI

I Understand

Thanks for letting me know

All the best
Rob