Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

I have a Frigidaire stove model # XXXXX The power has

I have a Frigidaire stove model # XXXXX
The power has gone out on the panel, ie...oven, clock, time, etc is out and there is a loud ticking noise coming from the a loud ticking of a clock.
The stove top is working.
How do I solve this problem?
Thank you
Joan Reed
Hello Joan my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Does the light in the oven still work?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it does

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX just a few minutes to finish looking at the wiring diagram.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Joan the control is bad. There is nothing esle that can be broken that will keep if from working. The only reset is to turn off the power for 5 minutes then turn the power back on. If that does not work you will need to replace it or have it replaced to repair the problem. To shop for the part use part numberNNN-NN-NNNN This one is white, if yours is not white please let me know. I have arrowed the part in the diagram below and included one link you may use if you would like. Be sure if you change that part the power is off to the range before changing and only change the wires one at a time from the old control to the new control so you do not get them mixed.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.