Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

I have a samsung refrigerator that appears to have stopped

I have a samsung refrigerator that appears to have stopped working. side by side with digital display for water/ice. now only with one line from the temp showing on the fridge temp area.. is there anyway to try reboot?? we did have power go out last evening, not sure if there is a simple repair.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Is the display blinking? One straight line and that is all -?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Press both buttons Power Freeze— and Power Cool simultaneously until the display quits blinking and beeps, 8-12 seconds, then release. What do you see then?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It appears to have reset itself!! temps all back on and I heard the compressor kick back on!! Yahoo!

Thank you for the opportunity Janelle. You and your family have a nice rest of the weekend and please return when you need us again.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much!! You just made my entire weekend. Happy Memorial Day weekend.