Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.
11470909

We have a frididaire Gallery(3years old) that i usually run

We have a frididaire Gallery(3years old) that i usually run on a quick wash.(50 minutes) About 4 mintues in to the cycle it suddenly just switches to a 99 minute cycle. We had a power outage a few days ago and it has been doing this ever since. could that have damaged somthing?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today. Can you get me the model number so that I can better assist you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

BGHD2433KF1

Thank you for the model number. The only thing that can cause that is a bad control board. And yes a power outage can cause a power surge that can damage the control board. I have included a link to purchase the part. They have a 365 day return policy, even if you install the part.

Control