Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

I dont see how to remove the control board from my front load

I don't see how to remove the control board from my front load GE WCVH6800. How do you remove the top portion with the knob and buttons (with the board behind it)? I want to replace the board.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

I have a small file with pictures that will help, give me a few minutes to upload it for you.

Patrick if you will click the link below there are the instructions to help you get that panel off. If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Thank you for the opportunity Patrick. You and your family have a very nice weekend.