Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

After a power outage we no longer have power to our Maytag

After a power outage we no longer have power to our Maytag Performance Range.Circuit breaker was checked-it is OK,Power outlet was checked for electricity-OK,even replaced the power cord-still no power.Is there a fuse inside the range itself that can be checked? Our local appliance store where we purchased it seems to not want to return phone calls for repair(lost our business!).Please help,tired of microwave cooking. Thank You.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

No there is no fuse, the control for the oven is wired directly to power. You can check on the control, I believe the colors are blue and white, you should have 220 there. There are 2 colors for your model, there is white and off white I linked them both below. You can click the color yours is.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.