Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.

doesnt do final spin

Customer Question

doesn't do final spin
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
I need to transfer this to appliance. give me a minute, do you have a make and model number also ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sv176436h

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
what make is this ? its not comming up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

G134

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I have no info on this. I'll put it back at the top of the list.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Mod: HTWP1000MOWW Serial: SV176436H that is all that is on the machine when I lift the lid

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry GV742610A

Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an authorized GE service tech and I can help you today if you still need it?

Is there water left inThe bottom of the washer when it stops? Does the washer drain normally?

I would like for you to remove the drain hose from the wall or from wherever you have it going and let it drain into a large pale or bucket. Or even out the window if you can do that. I would then like for you to restart a new cycle and let it fill completely. Then stop it and advance to the spin and drain cycle then start it again. Then look to see if the washer is draining fully?

Run that check the get bck to me here and I will help you more.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No need to do this did the reset again works fine so no thanks

Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Okay, great.

I a glad the Machine working for you now that you have reset it again. Sometimes these control boards inThe machine will short out or act funny like that. And if it happens again, I always advise unplugging the machine for about ten minutes then plugging it back into reset the control board. And if that doesn't help then either comeback to us here or get a service company in to look at it.

Thanks again and have a good weekend weekend.
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience: Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Should you need more help or have more questions please get back to me her and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.